THANK YOU again to all who participated in our ICO 2.0! We created a little bit of history together!
In the spirit of DAICO, YOU the token holder can vote if you want us to continue the development or refund all the raised funds. Think for it like for a soft cap, but one decided by the community!
- We have raised 552 Ether
- We can auto-release 10% of that to us right now, but we haven't done it.
- We want to have a vote of confidence from the community first.
- If you vote for a refund now you will get 100% of your funds back.
- If you vote against a refund we will finish the product and release it.
- The back-end general structure is done, front-end is almost done. We have to do testing of the back-end and develop and test the smart contracts.
- According to our estimation, the funds raised so far will be enough to do that and release production ready, fully functioning desktop version within an year.
- We won't have funds for building and testing mobile versions and for marketing.
- We can count on organic marketing and natural adoption from the crypto community because of all the advantages of our product over the existing ones and even the crypto ones in development.
- From our research we are the only truly decentralized solution and we don't charge any fees that go back as profit to us.
- We still will need to have a vote for the release of every 10% tranche from the smart contract escrow.
- So, we will be spending the funds extremely carefully and you will be kept in the loop during the whole process.
- You can also initiate another vote for refund at any time you feel dissatisfied with our work.
The refund voting process has been initiated, so it's time to vote now! We have 1 month for this. After that if there is 51% quorum (voting activity) and 65% have voted in favor of a refund, EVERYONE will get their funds back. If at least one of those conditions is not met, refund will NOT be initiated and we will continue development. So, here are the instructions:
How to vote for Ethearnal Refund?
1) Open MEW or other interface for the Ethereum blockchain
(If you are using MEW, go to https://www.myetherwallet.com/#contracts)
Contract Address: 0xb1400278014f34c8243b15613a4b463b51fb6f2a
ABI / JSON Interface: https://etherscan.io/address/0xb1400278014f34c8243b15613a4b463b51fb6f2a#code Copy the contract ABI from the link.
2) Click Access
Select a function: vote from the dropdown menu.
3) Fill the _vote form
- If you want the project TO BE refunded insert “yes” in the form.
- If you do NOT want a refund and want the development to be continued type "no" in the form.
(without the quotes)
You can only vote from an address that have ERT Ethereum Reputation Tokens and your vote will be proportional to the tokens you hold.